90% people approach on internet to find the best tax consultant or chartered accountant for financial advises. Digital marketing is the way to increase the online visibility of your taxation consulting services So that you can target your customer online.
- Create a major advantage over your competitors by visible online
- To be viewed as the trusted expert
- Attract more leads and referrals from across the social web
- Gain valuable media attention, recognition, and speaking opportunities
- Build long-term leverage and scale for your business
- Grow your social networks with qualified followers
Content writers are one of the main pillars of the company content strategy. Even if you think they don’t.
While creating content, you should keep in mind a lot. Writers care about the tone of voice, the target audience, the SEO structure, the keywords usage, etc. And all of this can’t be taken from the anywhere.
That’s why I strongly recommend content writers at least to touch the basics of the online marketing. That will help to produce better content in future and that articles will provide much better results for the business.
People used to browse books and magazines for ideas on how to redecorate their homes and offices. Now, they find thousands of ideas just by browsing the internet. This means that tons of potential clients go online every day in search of interior design ideas. So how can you reach them and make them aware of your services?
One of the great advantages of online marketing for interior designers is how many functions it can perform. It can help you present your work, reach out to potential clients, and gather new business leads all at once. The challenge for you is to make sure that your marketing strategy accomplishes all of those things.
Create Brand Awareness – Defining the key characteristics of a brand is essential for any promotional campaigns. The idea is to get people to recognize and talk about your brand.
Produce and Share Quality Content – Google, as well as potential clients and customers, care about relevant and interesting content more than keywords and back links. PR firms focus on creating the kind of content that people actually want to read, listen to or view. This also happens to be the kind of content that ranks best with the search engines today.
Create Viral Campaigns – Viral marketing is really just a way to describe the process of getting people to share content and discuss a product or company. A viral video, for example, may be shared by millions of people on YouTube and social media. This type of publicity does not depend on any type of SEO tricks.
Social Media Marketing – Social media has emerged as one of the biggest internet trends of recent years. Social media relies less on SEO than on getting people to trust and care about a product or brand. Today’s PR firms apply many of the techniques that were previously used in print media and apply them to social media. This includes the use of compelling graphics and creating catchy advertising campaigns.
Work With Traditional Media – Despite the growth of the internet, media such as print publications and TV are still very much alive. The PR industry understands that the best campaigns often combine leveraging traditional and digital media.
If you are from BBA/MBA, Digital marketing is the most booming industry to start for your careers growth. Since traditional marketing are not enough to reach your targeted customers. Starting your career & becoming a expertise in Digital marketing could lead to accelerate your career.
Digital Marketing Job Opportunities;
- Digital Marketing Manager –The salary package of digital marketing experts ranges from 15 to 20 lacs per annum. Depending upon the experience, it can go as high as 40 lacs.
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- Content Marketing Manager –content marketing managers can earn between 10 to 15 lacs per annum. The experience required for this post is minimum 3 years to 5 years.
Search Engine Marketer/ Specialist – Experience required: There is no specific range when it comes to experience for search marketing expert. It ranges from company to company. In small companies, the companies can hire fresher but some established companies would be needing experts with several years of experience.
It’s not enough to rely on word of mouth for business in the catering industry anymore. Catering needs are vast with even more emphasis on healthy eating today. People want to know that you are qualified, hygienic, talented, professional and provide the food that they want at their event.
- Social media- Delicious looking and appetizing pictures of your catering will be needed on your social media pages, especially Instagram and Interest. This will attract clients by showing your creativity, talent and the range of foods you are able to prepare. They may even ask you to recreate something they’ve seen on your social media.
- Mobile Compatible web page- This is vital as people begin to use mobile technology more. Accessed from a mobile, the most visible elements on your home page should be your contact number and company name. This allows for better conversion rate from enquiry to sale.
- Your Story- People may relate to your personal story of how you founded the company. You may connect well with and attract customers from the same culture as yourself, so emphasize this in your bio. It will be appealing for prospective clients if you can create some of their favorite dishes from your culture.
- YouTube Video content- videos on foods that you specialize in such as cakes, as well as table and dining etiquette, will attract a mass of viewers. Use video content to show where you prepare food, your waiting staff and some footage of your catering events that you’ve catered for.
- Level playing field: Any business can compete with any competitor regardless of size with a solid digital marketing strategy. Traditionally a smaller retailer would struggle to match the finesse of the fixtures and fittings of its larger competitors. Online, a crisp well thought out site with a smooth customer journey and fantastic service is king – not size.
- Reduced cost: Your business can develop its online marketing strategy for very little cost and can potentially replace costly advertising channels such as Yellow Pages, television, radio and magazine.
- Simple to measure: Unlike traditional methods you can see in real time what is or is not working for your business online and you can adapt very quickly to improve your results. For measuring traffic to your site you can use Google Analytics to measure specific goals you want to achieve for your website or blog and most packaged email marketing solutions provide good insight into how many people are opening, reading and converting from your emails.
- Real time results: you don’t have to wait weeks for a boost to your business like you would have to waiting for a fax or form to be returned. You can see the numbers of visitors to your site and its subscribers increase, peak trading times, conversion rates and much more at the touch of a button.
The focus will shift to social media conversion. By now most law firms are participating on social media in one way or another. While some firm’s have developed sophisticated strategies and dedicated resources (internal and external) to their social media initiatives, the fact remains that most firms are still only using social media as a one way channel for distributing their content.
Law firms of all sizes will place a high importance on SEO. Search Engine Optimization “SEO” has long been a key digital marketing tactic that consumer focused law firms have invested in. Law firms focusing on personal injury, medical malpractice, divorce, immigration and criminal law have invested a significant amount of their marketing dollars hiring SEO vendors to improve their rankings on search engines.
Micro sites will become the preferred thought leadership platforms for practice and industry groups. Legal marketers are constantly faced with the challenge of how to properly market the different practice and industry groups within a law firm. Most have learned by now that when it comes to digital marketing, it is not wise to deploy a “one size fits all” strategy for each of the firm’s practice groups.
Mobile will completely dominate desktop. 2015 was a big year for mobile—not only did Google announce that mobile traffic finally overtook desktop traffic in 10 different countries, it was also the year they released the “Mobilegeddon” algorithm update to phase out sites not optimized for mobile. Mobile usage is up 394 percent, and tablet usage is up a whopping 1,721 percent as these platforms now combine to account for 60 percent of digital media time spent.
Intelligent content will replace content marketing as the new content trend. In 2015, content marketing became the ultimate buzzword in legal marketing. Content marketing became the focus of various surveys, conferences, presentations and ebooks. It seemed like everybody was focusing on how to improve their content marketing.
Firms will focus on measuring ROI and actionable insight from their digital efforts. Over the last year, I have spoken to many different law firms and legal marketers about digital marketing and social media. One of the themes that I consistently hear from them is that they have a very difficult time measuring their success.
You are in to a beautiful business of photography. I have known few very good photographers who are travelling the world and leading a dream life. Few of the things they did that helped them grow:
- Use of Social Media. They posted photographs they clicked on their personal social media handles. This helped them tell their peer group about their talent and get a lot of referral business.
- Use of PPC. Run a search ad campaign and see if you get leads from their. You can run this on search engines, social networks.
- Be active on networking groups. Visit events, network with people, send people your portfolio.
These are few basic thongs you can do. If you want to invest good in digital marketing, then a professional digital marketing strategy can be designed. Hope this helps.
BECOME A MORE IN-DEMAND CANDIDATE OR EMPLOYEE
With the knowledge and skills to create websites that work and the skill set to get targeted traffic to the site and improve conversion rates, knowing digital marketing can only be beneficial to helping you become more attractive to clients and employers.
- INCREASE YOUR INCOME
If you have a tech-related career, you have the potential to negotiate a salary increase if you can utilize a digital marketing skill set to improve the business’ online presence and sales.
- GROW YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
Which would you prefer?
Scenario one: Actively pursuing clients every month if you’re a freelancer or slogging through a job search if you prefer traditional employment.
Scenario two: Clients and potential employers reaching out to you, wanting to hire you and handing you great offers.
Website: Your Retirement Community’s Most Important Marketing Asset- your website is one of the very first impressions almost of all your prospects will have of your community, you need to give them as great an experience on the site as you work to give them in person.
- Landing Pages: Capture Your Prospects’ Attention and Convert Leads
- Blogging: Your Magic Marketing Tool -The More You Blog, the Better
From the search engine’s point of view – to help you rise in search results so that prospects will find you within the very first few results – new web pages are wonderful. Google and other search engines love the new. The crawlers take note and come check you out. The more often they check you out, the higher your site will rank in search results.
- Email Marketing: Building Stronger Relationships.
- Social Media: Meeting Your Prospects Where They Gather Online
- Online Advertising: Find Those Who Are Searching Right Now
Start Earning Sitting at Your Home !
The sudden boom of digital marketing industry has also brought with it huge career opportunities for both full time and part time employees. Since there are many job roles that do not demand employees to be physically present in the work place, freelancers can also be proud of honoring their valuable skills while earning a handsome amount each month.
Looking at the upcoming invaluable job opportunities, Digiperform has designed a unique Digital Marketing Program specifically designed for freelance and home based workers specially housewives or women running home based business. Undertaking this course will not only help you to earn good, but also make your profile stand out against others when you start working as full time professional.
Do PPC for Free with Google Ad Grants
Many non-profits mistakenly rule out pay-per-click marketing simply because it starts with the word “pay.” These marketers likely aren’t aware of Google’s Ad Grants program, which is basically free money given to non-profits to advertise on the worlds largest and most effective search engine, Google.
2: Awaken Emotions Through Video- but hearing the stories, seeing the people affected, and empathizing with the scope of this crisis evoked such strong emotions in me that I not only shed tears among 5,000 other marketers, but went on to create my own Charity: Water fundraising birthday campaign.
3: Allocate a Small Budget to Promote Your Best Content on Social Media
Budget, huh? I know, I know, I used the b word. But your content has minimal chance of gaining visibility on social networks like Facebook and Twitter if you don’t put a little bit of money behind it.
4: Apply for a Facebook “Donate Now” Button on Your Non-Profit Page
In August of 2015, Facebook announced that they’re allowing selected non-profits to add a “Donate Now” call-to-action button to their Facebook page encouraging users to act right on Facebook. With a lot of these causes it’s all about being in front of your audience at the right place, at the right time, with the right offer, and this button definitely promotes immediate action.
Here are our top 4 reasons dental offices need to be using digital marketing to promote and build their business into a successful practice:
1) Unique Branding
Instead of being just another dentist office, digital marketing gives you an opportunity to tell your story on multiple platforms. Whether through the design of your website or how you interact with people on social media, there are no limits to the ways you can present your practice to your target audience. The following are just some branding opportunities you can use to create a unique identity for potential patients to remember your office by:
Modern logo and colors throughout online presence
Behind the scenes pictures and videos of your staff
Contests and giveaways that promote your services
Written content that supports your message and history
A blog that establishes your authority in the dental industry
2) Customer Support
Before the internet, customer support used to involve following up with patients by phone or mail. This process took longer and could be less efficient if a proper system wasn’t set up for the staff to follow. While having guidelines is still important, office staff can now respond to patient complaints or inquiries much sooner. It’s also easier to interact with patients on a one-on-one basis because of platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
3) Modern Advertising
As we already explained, traditional advertising just doesn’t compare to the digital alternative. Promoting your practice’s services through Google AdWords or social media advertising gives you a larger reach to a targeted audience. By using digital advertising, you have greater control over what your ad looks like, when it goes out, who sees it, and how much you spend on it.
4) Business Visibility
If you don’t have a website, your dental office may as well be invisible. And, a website is the minimal you need to be doing online to attract new business. You need to take advantage of social media to interact with your community and target audience to get your name out there. As we already mentioned, using a blog and contests is another great way to stay relevant between appointments. You should be using digital marketing to be a constant presence in your patient’s lives when they aren’t in your chair.
4.) Generate potential leads
5.) Helps to advertise in front of right Audience.
Turning leads into customers was the most pressing issue, with generating web traffic in 2nd and turning web traffic into leads in 4th. This makes it clear that SMEs need a plan that takes in the whole marketing funnel, which helps fill the funnel with traffic, interact with that traffic and then convert it to sale. One in ten said that they had a problem retaining customers. This is exactly what the Smart Insights RACE planning system does, helping your plan strategies to increase your ability to Reach (attract web traffic), interAct (turn traffic into leads), Convert and Engage (retain customers).
The travel and tourism industry today is one of the most affected industries by digital development. The travel and accommodation industry is one of the first ones to use digital marketing techniques in their practices to engage communities and make sure their clients have the best possible getaways.
To perform well and gain competitive benefits, players in the travel industry are always looking for the greatest and unique ways to reach their buyer persona and tailor their offering to their target audience.
Today, we all have desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices etc, and have easy access to information for all aspects of the tourist industry from accommodation, travel, to food and activities, effective digital marketing is the best way to reach a large audience in a quick way at a lower cost.
- Increased Number of Mobile Users-More than 78% of business travelers use a smartphone during the trip planning process and 67% of people do online research before making any decision relating to travel. This shows more and more people are accessing the internet via their phones and this makes it all the more important to have a responsive website.
- SEO Impacts Users’ Decision- For instance, if you search ‘Best Travel Package to Goa’, it is a natural tendency that we will click on the website that is at the search engine result page or SERP. Therefore, making sure your page rank at the top of SERP is an important objective. However, the Google algorithms that decide which website will rank on the SERP change every now and then which makes it crucial to continually optimize your website. Along with that, it is important not to plant the keywords in your website just like that to boost the SEO, instead, incorporate keywords into the text to enhance the relevance of your website content to users.
- Social Media Replaces Traditional Communication- Undoubtedly, digital marketing is revolutionizing the travel and tourism industry. Social media marketing has already replaced a large section of the traditional communication. For example, if we are traveling somewhere, we have a tendency to look at the pictures, reviews written by people, and other Twitter or Vimeo posts.